.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Undercover Hippie

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Floods, redux

So I was checking into this "separation" thing regarding the help with the flood. The lady who is coordinating the whole effort at the township is in my church. I went up to her and asked "Why hasn't the church been sending anyone to help?" The look on her face told me she'd obviously heard the "rumors" and was sick of them.

So, that got me to thinking. The only thing worse than if this is true, is that this is false. I mean, this is just a distraction from doing the work that really needs to be done. So, I gave her my number and said I'd like to help.

Unfortunately, I have to coach 3 more weeks of Flag Football. This is annoying (but that's another story). I'll try to help a little bit here and there in the meantime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home