.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Undercover Hippie

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

I can see through you!

U.N. official slams U.S. as 'stingy' over aid - The Washington Times: Nation/Politics - December 28, 2004

So, Mr. Egeland thinks the U.N. should get more money from us, if only we'd raise our taxes...

And, he wants to spend it on "humanitarian relief."

And, they can be trusted with it. Its not like they have any history of siphoning off funds from U.N.-run programs into private coffers. Its not like they are guilty of the largest corruption scandal in human history. Its not like they are under investigation by every major Western Government for stealing money. Its not like they ... oh, never mind.

Hey, Mr. Egeland. I won't give more tax money to the beaurocrats in MY country because they'll give it to people and causes who don't deserve it, and didn't earn it. Why should I give it to you? What do I owe you again? Did I vote for you? Did anyone in my country vote for you?

No? Well, we don't do things that way here. Now go away you disgusting little flea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home