.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Undercover Hippie

Thursday, February 17, 2005

My favorite columnist

Ann Coulter is a real-live genius!

I told my wife that if I wasn't married to her, then I'd be stalking Ann. She laughed. After she was sure I was kidding. But this is an unambiguous reason why:

To grasp the current state of higher education in America, consider that if Churchill is at any risk at all of being fired, it is only because he smokes.

- Ann Coulter on Ward Churchill

Her whole modus operandi is to goad liberals by being as outrageous against them and they are against us. She draws them out, and they can't help but take the bait every time.

Right after 9/11 (on 9/12 I believe) she wrote about the Islamo-terrorists "we should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity." Of course that's what a lot of us thought, but only she said it! God bless her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home