.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Undercover Hippie

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Where've I been?

Here!

Only, where "here" is has changed. We just moved the whole clan from the People's Republic of New Jersey, to the Republic of Texas! Yee-ha!

Love it, love it, LOVE it!

I had a conversation with a nice lady in my office, and as things started to move towards the "social commentary" direction, I reflexively braced myself for the usual liberal tripe that oftens gets thrown around in such situations. BOY WAS I SUPRISED!

She said, "I just can't handle all that wacky liberalism."

Welcome Home!

1 Comments:

  • Iraq War Stories
    Oct. 3 - Books by US soldiers who have served in Iraq reflect the humor, horror and anger of being entrenched in conflict.
    Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home